Voxo runs various events, seminars and conferences from time to time to update, educate and provoke discussion amongst its clients, potential clients and industry bodies (“Events”). This privacy notice provides you with information about how Voxo uses your personal data when you register for and attend an Event run by Voxo.
How does this privacy notice relate to other privacy notices?
This privacy notice explains how we use your personal data in relation to your interest in, or attendance at, an Event run or co-run by Voxo. It supplements our Privacy Notice on our website, available here.
What personal data will be processed?
If you register for an Event with Voxo, the information you provide us might include:
- your title, name, and full postal, email address and or telephone number;
- your job title and role; and
- any dietary requirements.
Voxo may photograph and film the Event which will be used to market our services and to promote future events. Voxo will therefore process your image. You will be notified if we intend to photograph/film an Event, for example, in the invitation. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed at an Event, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is the purpose of processing?
Voxo will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reserve a place for you at the event(s) you requested to attend;
- To provide you with information about the event(s) for which you have registered, such as event updates, and possible changes, cancellation or similar information;
- In accordance with your preferences, to communicate with you about other events, news, and services we provide (for example online webinars);
- To ask you for your feedback or review after an Event you have attended;
- To create a list to share with potential co-hosts of the Event.
- To film and photograph the Event which will be used to market our services and to promote future events on our website, social media channels and in marketing materials. You will be notified if we intend to photograph/film an Event, for example, in the invitation to the Event.
- To improve our services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and;
- To plan better future events and attendee experience.
What is the legal basis of the processing?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For our legitimate interests (for example, in order to manage and develop our business, study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, grow our business, and inform our marketing strategy).
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Within Voxo, your personal data is shared only with those departments and staff who need access for the processing purposes set out above.
How long is your personal data kept?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
If you consent to stay in touch with us, or subscribe to our newsletter, essential information to communicate with you will be kept until you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe to specific communication as explained in our Privacy Notice.
Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, update, change, delete, restrict the use of, or obtain a copy of your Personal Data in an easily readable format. In certain circumstances, you may also request that Voxo transfer your Personal Data to a third party, and the right to object to its use for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
If Voxo modifies this Policy, we will inform existing users on official channels and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.