This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
– “Client”: means a customer of Voxo.
– “Client Data”: means any data in the form of conversations, audio files, etc, that a User of the Service stores within the Service.
– “Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data Collection and Use
We collect several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable data may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Any personal data that you, yourself, provide through the Service
- Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Use of Data
Voxo uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data & Service Providers
Voxo will not employ any third-party company or individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”) without informing you, the client, beforehand. Any approved third parties that have access to Personal Data are only allowed to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Voxo does not engage any Service Providers outside the EU/EEA for the processing of Personal Data.
Disclosure Of Data
Voxo may disclose your Personal Data if such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Voxo
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security Of Data
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we have received it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorised alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through the public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymise Personal Data.
Changes to this Policy
If Voxo modifies this Policy, we will inform existing users on official channels and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.